Gir Safari Booking Online
Book Your Gir Online Jeep Safari
Request For Safari Booking In Sasan Gir National Park
- From mid of June to October, the park remains closed.
- From the mid of October, the advance booking gets started for vacationers.
- Safari price for an Indian tourist – INR 4200 for a jeep in which maximum 6 people are allowed.
- Safari price for a foreigner tourist – INR 13800 for a jeep in which maximum 6 people are allowed.
- Zones for safari: Gir forest trail.
- Timings for safari in Gir – 6 AM to 9 AM, 9 AM to 12 PM and then, 3 PM to 6 PM.
- The safari price includes the driver fee, jeep rent, charges to get permit, charges of a guide, camera charges, pick and drop service charges from a place you are staying in Gir, online payment charges and service charges.
- Remember: if you are a guest of Vanvaso resort, Club Mahindra resort or Asiatic Lion Lodge, then you will be charged with only INR 5500 for a jeep.
Other Requirements For Gir Safari booking:
- An ID Proof – For safari, every tourist has to furnish his or her ID proof that can be a voter ID card, DL number, passport number or an aadhar card.
- Tourists have to show the similar ID proof which they submit in the booking form at the time they come to visit this park.
- The safari jeep will pick and drop travellers from and to a hotel or resort reception which they mentioned in the form while booking for safari.
- If you cancel your safari booking before 10 days of your tour, you will be refunded with 75% of your booking amount.
- If you cancel your safari booking before 5 days of your tour, you will be refunded with 50% of your booking amount.
- • If you cancel your safari booking before 2 days of your tour, you will be refunded with 25% of your booking amount.
- No refund will be given if you cancel your safari booking in less than 2 days of your specified tour.
What To Expect During Your Gir Jeep Safari Excursion:
Being a big wildlife sanctuary which is spread in 1413 sqkms, Gir National Park has so many things of tourists’ interests. With Jeep safari tour, you will get a fantastic opportunity to discover the amazing deciduous forests, scrublands, water bodies, evergreen flora and grasslands in Gir. The main attraction of this park which is the Asiatic Lion will also be witnessed in their natural habitat during this excursion. During this thrilling safari drive in amazing hill tracts of this region, you can expect to see some unique animal species like wild boar, Indian gazelle, Sambar, Leopard, Spotted Deer, Chowsinga and Blue Bull.
Procedure To Make Safari Booking In Gir National Park:
The forest officials of Gujarat are the authorised management team who take care of all proceedings of Gir Jeep Safari and its booking. So, the entire Jungle Trail of Gir comes under the management of forest officials and they ensure that the procedure should be made according to the forest department rules of India. All the safari permits for Gir Jungle trail can be availed from the web. To make an advanced booking for jeep safari in Gir, travellers are required to follow the points mentioned below:
- Mention the full name, gender and age of every member in your group as mentioned in their ID cards with confirmed amount for safari.
- For the booking, we accept only original ID number and the specified ID card should be a voter card or a passport or an Adhar card or a driving license only.
- Make sure to put accurate credentials as mentioned in your ID proof as wrong or incomplete details in booking form will be taken as invalid entry and that person will not be allowed to get safari experience against those bookings.
- For foreigners, it is mandatory to furnish their details as per their passport.
- Do carry your similar ID card as you used during the time of your safari booking.
- 6 people will be allowed to enjoy Gir Jungle Trail against one E-permit
- You can make safari booking prior to 3 months of the date of your arrival in Gir.
- Remember, we do not assign a certain safari route as per the tourists’ demand.
- Some minor changes can be made in visiting time by forest authorities, in case there is some unavoidable seasonal issue or weather problem.